Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stupid Easy Razor Wire

Hi,

I used to make barbed wire with super long strands of wire, a drill, and lots of twisting and glueing.   It was boring, time consuming, and I often painted it with my own blood.  I like my blood to stay inside of me.

But now I have a much quicker safer method.

1.  Go to Lowes (maybe even Home Depot) and buy some of the metal mesh that they sell in the outside gardening section.  27 minutes




2.  Cut out individual wires. 1.5 minutes

3.  Wrap the strand tightly around a plastic pen.  2.1 minutes

4.  Pull out the pen.  .01 minutes

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!

    I need to do a bit of these for my games. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good as well. Consider this idea well and truly pinched

    ReplyDelete